[Simh] Way out idea for simh

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimballelectronics.com
Wed Apr 20 13:06:51 EDT 2016

Kermit cannot be made to work reliably on RTE-6/VM under simh. At least I was never able to make it work. Not to mention that trying to use an emulator other than QCTerm (which doesn't do Kermit) with RTE is a major PITA.

I used Kermit extensively on real RTE systems to transfer files to a variety of systems.