[Simh] Setting DECSERVER 90L to factory defaults

Broer van Smeden broer.vansmeden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:20:28 EDT 2016

Hi Robert,
Consider to throw the DECSERVER 90L away, This is a nasty piece of
hardware, which behavior is quit different compared to 90TL or 90M, the
latest does also support IP setup.
Please consider to use a DS700-16 or a DS700-32, which let you to connect
via UTP.
At the end of this year, I might supply you with old hardware.

Kind regards,
Broer