[Simh] Setting DECSERVER 90L to factory defaults

Robert Thomas rft at asthomas.com
Tue Apr 12 20:07:14 EDT 2016

Rich,

This procedure doesn't re-establish the factory defaults.  It is one of
those flawed designs that occasionally slip through to cut costs with
unexpected consequences.  The 90L and 90L+ are the only Decservers with no
reset to factory defaults capability.  The follow on product, the 90TL has a
reset button.

Sincerely,
Robert F. Thomas

 44 Industrial Way