[Simh] retrieving previous SIMH commits?

Jack Rubin j at ckrubin.us
Tue Apr 12 20:41:40 EDT 2016

The behavior of SerialDisk, a virtual disk server for the PDP8, changed somewhere with recent versions of SIMH. There was a 'define' problem that Mark cleared up almost immediately this afternoon but the broken behavior persists. The program works with earlier versions of SIMH and fails with the current version. I see the same failure in Raspian on an RPi Model B and Ubuntu on a multicore desktop.

I'd like to try to narrow down the point where the failure began before filing a report. Can I pull earlier commits to try to find the first appearance of the problem?

Thanks,
Jack