[Simh] EXT :Re: MicroVAX II time across boots

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:16:23 EDT 2016

Yes, I know about the need to SET TIME periodically. But "too far off"
certainly cannot be a few days. If I switch a MicroVAX II off for a
couple of days, and the battery is good, it will surely pick up the time?

If I switch my simh MicroVAX off for a couple of hours, VMS will ask for
the time. I have no more precise measurement than "a couple of hours" BTW.

/Wilm