[Simh] MicroVAX II time across boots

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:23:09 EDT 2016

 From simh VAX/vax630_defs.h:

#define NVRBASE         0x200B8000                      /* NVR base */

so that appears to be implemented in the simh "nvr" device. My ini file
attaches that device to a file, so I would expect that this file acts as
a battery-operated nvr chip. Still, after closing simh, and restarting,
VMS still asks for the time. Not so on a reboot of VMS within the simh
instance.

Time to file a bug?

/Wilm