[Simh] SIMH VAX on a Kindle

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:54:54 EDT 2016

I used to use the SIMH for the Android (which cost me about $13) but now
that I have Lollipop.  It doesn't work anymore.  I know I could hack my
tablet but it's connected through a Cell service provider so I'd rather
not.  I know the terminal I used Better Terminal Emulator Pro which was
required for the port.