[Simh] fprint_sym and parse_sym limitation

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:20:11 EDT 2015

On 14 September 2015 at 14:34, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm
<Mark at infocomm.com> wrote:
> That said, I've got a back-burner project which will migrate most of the simulator specific documentation to a more generic format which can leverage various display/output formats.  When that finally sees the light of day, we'll look at the remaining documents.

I know the discussion mentioned doxygen; but I'd been feeling it might
be "nice" to transfer the SIMH documentation to LaTeX. Especially
since it works very nicely with a version control system. And the
documentation is kept separate from the source code.

Then again, doxygen is a de facto standard in documenting software
with annotated source code, but would require a large scale project to
add all that information into the sources.

Regards,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove