[Simh] ARK Backup for RT-11

Alan Frisbie frisbie at flying-disk.com
Wed Sep 2 23:27:11 EDT 2015

Does anyone on this list have a copy of ARK Backup for RT-11?
I have several tapes in ARK format that I need to read.

The irony is that I *do* have a tape with ARK on it -- in ARK
format!

I believe it was distributed with RT-11 v5.7, but my copy has
only RT-11 with none of the added "goodies".   I was part of
the RT-11 Y2K team, but apparently the unsupported stuff was
added to the tape later.   If anyone has an official copy of
the RT-11 v5.7 tape, that should also do the trick.

Thanks,
Alan Frisbie