[Simh] SIMH: KDP/DUP/DMC: ECONNREFUSED

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Sat May 23 20:54:14 EDT 2015

Thanks for finding the compile warning.

After some thought I decided that the DUP attach syntax you tried to use should be acceptable even though it isn't precisely as documented.  The change to allow that syntax and the fix for the compiler warning is now checked in.

I'm sure you'll let me know if you have any other problems.

- Mark

On May 23, 2015 12:03 PM, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2015, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm wrote:

> On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 May 2015, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
>
> There were two issues here which only occur when UDP transport is being used:
> 1) A bug in the dmc attach command which has been fixed.

Ahhh.

> 2) An a exp
>
> This error is expected behavior due to an attempt to use the invalid structure of the attach arguments.

Interesting.  Wonder why it worked once.

> 2) This problem was a bug in the dmc attach command which has now been fixed.
>
> Thanks for the bug report.

PDP11/pdp11_dmc.c:3821:49: warning: more '%' conversions than data
arguments [-Wformat]
sprintf (attach_string, "Line=%d,%s,Connect=%s,%s", dmc, cptr, peer);
                                                ~^
1 warning generated.

Little warning there.

--