[Simh] New simulators

Gustavo Del Dago gdeldago at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:17:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm working on a new simulator based on the simh framework. The emulated
computer is a kind of data entry unit (similar to the IBM 3740), it was
developed in Argentina on the late seventies using a derivative of the
S-100 Bus.

I pick some code from here and there, I do several changes to the 8080
simulator and use the .imd facilities, but I write a lot of new code and an
X11 vdu emulator too. So I made a new folder and put all of "my" code here.

Now I want start sharing my *work in progress*, and I like to know the
correct way to do it. I need some help because I never contributed to simh
before, since I'm using it from a long time.

Until now I do clone the repository and do my changes on the local copy, I
do a fork too. But I not sure how, if the simh team see it as an
interesting simulator to be added, my work can be merged with the master
version.

Gus