[Simh] simh encyclopedy

gérard Calliet gerard.calliet at pia-sofer.fr
Mon Mar 9 14:14:25 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I already got a lot of interesting things here about simh.

After a very long time of latency, I finally begin a project were I will
make robust a solution with a cluster of OpenVMS 8.4.1H1 on itanium, 2
Itanium servers and 4 simh Vaxen satellites, running on top on the
Itanium. Perhaps I will have questions during my project, and all advice
shoul be well received.

I am a VMS formatted guy, so I like a lot reading docs. My question here
is: are there simh docs (notably about SCP) other than simh_doc,
simh_faq and vax_doc? Or discussion of interest on making simh contexts
"robust", easy to maintain? Or specific things about simh on OpenVMS?

Thanks,

Gérard Calliet

---