[Simh] DEC floppy disk interleave questions

Howard M. Harte hharte at hartetechnologies.com
Sun Mar 8 14:47:00 EDT 2015

Hello Mark,

I attached the patch, it is against SIMH v3.7 from around 2008.

If you want me to clean it up and get it working against the latest SIMH, let me know.  I probably won't be able to get to it for a couple months, so I'm attaching the patch in case someone else wants to take a stab at it.

Looking briefly at the patch, it seems that I put most of the changes under #USE_IMD.  Since sim_imd.* has been promoted and is part of the main SIMH distribution now, those #ifdefs can probably be removed as long as the functionality is ok.

-Howard