[Simh] Getting rsxs to run on the pdp11 emulator

lists at openmailbox.org lists at openmailbox.org
Tue Mar 3 13:23:00 EST 2015

Thank you so much for posting this. I haven't tried anything but OpenVMS
VAX under SIMH yet but looking around for what else I could run on it I
found bits and pieces of info scattered all over the net. The most
frustrating thing was finding pages where people wrote "to be continued" at
the end of a long series of partial sysgens. Talk about a cliffhanger...

It would be great if the SIMH site could consolidate all the successful
sysgens etc. people are doing on various machines so those of us who have
no idea how to get started could do so.

On Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:05:50 -0500