[Simh] C64 and C128

Bill Cunningham billcun at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 30 19:56:06 EDT 2015

I remember those floppy drives where big and heavy. I never had cp/m or a c128. I am reading that an 8502 and Z80A (which I can't find anything on) was inside. The Z80A was about 4 MHz. The Z80A word size I do not know. It was of course an 8 bit with a 16 bit address bus I believe. Now which is "memory word" size?