[Simh] OS development

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:01:15 EDT 2015

On 14 June 2015 at 17:37, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
> To be brutally honest, I somehow doubt HP would try to sue somebody in the
> PDP-11 world today, but the question is how much you would like to gamble on
> it.

Could we just have some blackhat "borrow" the source for all the
PDP-11 stuff and slap it on WikiLeaks? I mean I doubt Assange is going
mind getting sued by
HP/Mentec/XX2247/Whoever-Actually-Cares-About-It-Anymore. And the
current people who do have access to the PDP-11 code can just say
"Hey, it's not our problem we got hacked. How's about we both sue
together?"

(Of course, I'm being facetious.)

Regards,
Christian