[Simh] PDP-12

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Sat Jun 6 02:51:02 EDT 2015

Hi

As pointed out there is some online and Update has a stack of
tape that we coul probably work to image. Mattis of
www.datormuseum.se is working on a TU5X to usb interface with
intention of archiving his 8 and 12 tapes.

It would be great if Lyles tapes could be read.

Also, Andreas Sandberg had made a somewhat working emulator
_with_ graphics support for the PDP-12. Perhaps his code can be
of some help:

http://www.update.uu.se/projects/greenpea.php

/P