[Simh] DEC floppy disk interleave questions

Hans-Ulrich Hölscher hoelscher-kirchbrak at freenet.de
Fri Jul 17 05:18:34 EDT 2015

>> That sounds like the really easy way to do it.   Does it copy>> track 0 of RX01/02 floppies?> > I had some experience with RX01/02 floppies when reviving LSX using> logical copies of the disks. Track 0 will be logically at the very > end. The problem is with media size 256256: if the logical block size> is 512,  two physical 128-byte sectors (the boot sectors) will be> lost, and the logical copy will be 256000 bytes long.> > Leo

I must admit I used my VMS MOUNT/FOR & COPY method only with RX50 floppies and RD and RZ disks.
Leo, what method did you use?
I was quite sure my method catches ALL sectors ...

Regards,

Ulli

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail