[Simh] VAX vectors

Eric Smith esmithmail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:45:29 EDT 2015

That's amazing stuff.  I've tinkered around building simple CPUs from
TTL chips (74F series) and what you are talking about is no small
feat.

You guys that were part of the VAX hardware implementation are incredible.

I'm going to have to fiddle with a little VAX assembly just to check it out ..

I do have a real 3900 ..