[Simh] ALTAIR thinko?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:39:38 EST 2015

Hello!
Would the Octal reference for $FF be used because one of the authors
of emulator would be more familiar with those terms from working with
the one for the PDP-11?

I've seen the crowd courtesy the VCF and have a box here who's waiting
to be restored.

Oddly enough I came within a big something-else to own one (an Altair
or IMSAI or the Heathkit version) a long time ago.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com