[Simh] Strange PDP-11 behavior

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Dec 30 08:14:43 EST 2015

Ah... And I need to correct myself.

Bob didn't say that the 11/23 didn't have an LTC. He said it didn't have
a LTCR... So, in short, you cannot disable the LTC interrupt on the
11/23. Interesting. Weird. Oh well. I can't find any reference to an
LTCR in the documentation, so it would appear that this really is the case.
So, in order to run XXDP on an 11/23, you need to disable the LTC signal
then.

So I correct myself - seems as if simh is doing it right.

	Johnny