[Simh] GOLD Keys and such

Christian Gauger-Cosgrove captainkirk359 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:44:26 EST 2015

On 19 December 2015 at 14:42, Random832 <random832 at fastmail.com> wrote:
> Its UI may be clunky or dated, but as far as emulation capabilities go,
> xterm really is the cadillac of VT100 emulators.

Just would like to state that in Windows-land PuTTY does an excellent
job of emulating the VT-100; even doing the dual-wide and dual-height
characters (which I don't think I've seen done in others before... at
least other emulators in Windows).

The one and only problem I've found with PuTTY is that for some reason
it's telnet is not compatible with the Hercules (IBM System/370 and up
mainframe emulator; not SIMH project) emulator.

Cheers,
Christian
--
Christian M. Gauger-Cosgrove