[Simh] PDP-10 simulation: DEUNA support help needed

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sun Apr 26 03:31:08 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm (attempting) to get DEUNA support operating in the KS10 simulation
(likely incorrectly).

I'm running in to some TOPS-10 issues assembling a monitor...does anyone
have a pre-genned TOPS-10 disk set up for DECnet on a KS10 with ethernet I
can use to test...if I even get that far?

Current status:
* Shows up in SHOW DEV
* Has a vector
* Links correctly
* Can be enabled and attach to a host device

...and that's about all I have managed. Doesn't have an actual UNIBUS
address which is a LITTLE BIT OF AN ISSUE.

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff