[Simh] Where to contribute code (was Re: SIMH tape images to real tapes)

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:09:20 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Larry Baker <baker at usgs.gov> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I've asked before, but I forget.  Where is a repository I
> can upload my code to share?  What format is preferred?

I don't know what others think, but I like Github because it provides not
only access to a distributed version control system, but includes some
"social" features so that you can see who's interested in the code, who's
forked it to do different things, etc.  It also provides useful ancillary
 features like wikis, issue trackers, etc.

Tom