[Simh] Nova emulator

Anders Magnusson ragge at ludd.ltu.se
Sun Mar 16 06:38:56 EDT 2014

Thanks for the offer, Göran.

What I meant below was that I both have a 6030, tape reader and
6045-compatible drive, but the system is not working so I cannot make
use of it currently, so the challenge is to get it onto "usable media".

...and now when I looked at the floppies, I couldn't find the diag discs
either :-/ Only RDOS floppies.

-- Ragge