[Simh] Physical PDP-11/70 front panel interface

E. Groenenberg quapla at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 16 10:52:19 EST 2014

Hello Pontus,

A zip file containing the modified code can be found at
http://www.groenenberg.net/download/OPCON, and the filename is
'opcon.zip'.

If more locations in the PDP11 emulator code are discovered, and added
please let me know so I can add them to my code too.

Have fun,

Ed

--
Dit is een HTML vrije email / This is an HTML free email.
Zeg NEE tegen de 'slimme' meter.