[Simh] Physical PDP-11/70 front panel interface

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 08:57:11 EST 2014

If possible, is there a place you can share the code modifications?  Or at least send me a copy also?  I have just started to look into doing something similar.  Since I don't have any PDP front panel, I was researching what it would take to create a new one something like what Bob Armstrong did for his SBC6120 project.

John H. Reinhardt