[Simh] Size of disks created by Simulator

priya chincholikar priyachinc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:39:19 EST 2013

Hi,

I understand that sim> SET RQ1 RAUSER=4096 will give me 4096 MB space.
I want to create atleast 20GB disk size.
I read that
"*RAUSER is a "user specified" disk; **the user can specify the size of the
disk in either MB (1000000 bytes) or logical block numbers (LBN's, 512 **bytes
each). The minimum size is 5MB; the maximum size is 2GB without extended
file support, 1TB with extended file support* "
So that means its possible to create a 20 GB disk.. How do I proceed ?

- Priya