[Simh] DUP on simh

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Tue May 28 17:39:21 EDT 2013

Congratulations (and thank-yous) for anyone involved in this new enhancement :)

Of course, I could not resist the temptation of giving it a try. So I have cloned my TOPS-10 installation and have MONGENed it with DUP support.

First problem: If I select DECNET support I get a lot of undefined symbols UNLESS I select to include also ANF-10 support. I have to supose this is intended.

And second problem:

BOOT>[1,5]newsys.exe

BTES11 28-May-13
Why reload: new
Time:

?Stopcode EMA, type=STOP, on CPU0 at 28-May-113 23:34:59

CPU Status Block

APRID = 470130,,010001
CONI APR, = 001060,,000070
CONI PI, = 000000,,000271
CONI PAG, = 000000,,060002
DATAI PAG, = 500100,,000004
Reload monitor
[Dumping on DSKC:CRASH.EXE[1,4]]

Boom! My lack of knowledge prevents me to investigate further by now :)

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES