[Simh] card reader and running commands

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Mon May 27 16:11:53 EDT 2013

El 27/05/2013, a les 21:36, Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm <Mark at infocomm.com> va escriure:

> The Remote Console Facility allows a TELNET Connection to a user designated port so that some out of band commands can be entered to manipulate and/or adjust a running simulator. The commands which enable and control this capability are SET REMOTE TELNET=port, SET REMOTE CONNECTIONS=n, SET REMOTE TIMEOUT=seconds, and SHOW REMOTE.

Hi Mark,

The remote console addition is really useful! (It would justify upgrading simh to 4.0 by itself, in my opinion). I, however, have a suggestion: could you add a command to disconnect the telnet session? Right now the only way is to break into TELNET command mode and CLOSE the connection there...

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES