[Simh] [HECnet] TOPS20 4.1 DECnet Progress

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Fri May 10 13:39:26 EDT 2013

On 10-May-13 13:25, Robert Jarratt wrote:

> [...]
Assuming you follow the installation guide and that there's no version
skew, any version of TOPS-10 that supports DECnet should build and run
out of the box.

If you provide the specific version & tape images, commands used and all
output, we can advise.

Do note that if you are using any unsupported/customer supported modules
(e.g. the DMR driver), they need to be obtained from the 'customer
supported' tape/directory and added to the build files.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.