[Simh] PDP-10 DECtapes

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Thu Mar 28 16:16:05 EDT 2013

> Does anyone need any RSX Files-11 on-disk format documentation?

I have hardcopy ODS-1 and ODS-2 documentation.  But it's not necessary
for the current work; I've identified the tapes by other means.  I'm
sure Al will chime in if he doesn't have a copy.

No need for further research; thanks.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.