[Simh] HP2100 - 12821A

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Fri Jun 21 02:37:45 EDT 2013

I've recently upgraded my "real" HP1000 Series F with a 12821A
connected to a CS/80 drive. This configuration is supported by RTE VI,
with the CS/80 drive as the boot device.

Unfortunately, SIMH currently does not support CS/80 drives connected
to a 12821A interface.

1. Has anybody already looked at what it would take to do this?
2, Or already has some alpha/beta code written to do so?

If neither of the above - some cursory thoughts as to how one might
implement this feature...

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lyle