[Simh] PDP-10 simulator with DMR/KDP support?

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Fri Jun 7 17:58:40 EDT 2013

>> I  don't think the DUP11 was ever a supported device on VMS.

Yes, it was.  See http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/spddecnetplusvax73.pdf
page 13 table 2.  DUP wasn't added in 7.3;  it would have been there all
along.  This was just the first SPD I grabbed.  There were also sync
line adapters for Microvax - I have one here, I think.  DSW4{1,2,3}.
And QBus (DPV/DSV, BI (DMB/DSB).  Gory details in the SPD.

You needed the WAN Drivers layered product, though.
> The DUP11 is supported on a VAXBI system fitted
> with a DWBUA UNIBUS adapter for VAX 8200, VAX
> 8250, VAX 8300, VAX 8300, VAX 8350, VAX 8500,
> VAX 8530, VAX 8550, VAX 8700, and VAX 8800 systems only

(Oddly, I didn't see DMC/DMR listed, but I do remember them working...)

Yes, Phase V supported DDCMP as a transport layer.  No version change.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.