[Simh] DECnet for TOPS-10

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 20 08:20:25 EDT 2013

I haven't been paying proper attention and ended up asking the wrong person
some questions.

Has anyone successfully installed DECnet on TOPS-20 on SIMH using Johnny
Erikkson's code? If so can you explain which virtual tape you used and what
documentation you used to explain the procedure?

>From what I have been able to discover it seems that the virtual tapes that
are available do not match the documentation that is available, so I am
having trouble marrying the two and following a procedure to get it
installed.

Regards

Rob