[Simh] DECnet for TOPS-10

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 13 17:00:29 EDT 2013

That has got to be worth integrating into the latest SIMH. Does that mean we
can get DECnet running on TOPS-10 on SIMH? I would love to know how you
actually install and set it up on TOPS-10.

I believe that even with the device we can't install DECnet on TOPS-20
because I believe it needs a KL processor.

I will try to find some time to get the KMC/DUP into the latest SIMH.

Incidentally, I am the author of the DMC11 emulation (which was proposed by
vaxorcist). It went into the PDP10 emulation for a while but was later
removed when we were informed that it would have represented an impossible
configuration as the DMC11 would have been in the PDP11 front end.

Regards

Rob