[Simh] VAX XQ and wireless networking

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 16:03:56 EST 2012

actually that's exactly what you DO need to do.
I do this myself with a wireless wlan interface and it works just fine.
you need the bridge and attach to the TUN/TAP interface.and as the other post mentioned bridge the wlan interface
the unreleased bridge port certainly will not keep the entire host from shutting down,I have no idea where you got such a crazy idea.
it works just fine for the two systems I run this on wireless.
I think this could even be made to work niceless on a raspberry pi rig.
imagine that a vax-cluster of wireless embedded systems, very cool.