[Simh] Simulated PDP-11 Blinkenlight front panel for SimH

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:09:06 EDT 2012

On 31 May 2012, at 14:52, "dott.Piergiorgio d' Errico"
<dott.piergiorgio at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> only my personal opinion; , even browsers, office suites and flight simulators ought to be coded in 100% hand-optimized assembly....

I think I see a conceptual problem here too, it's called:

> I reckon that in my ideal world

Yes, in everyone's ideal world we'd fully optimize everything for
every platform 100% using the best language possible.

Meanwhile back in realty we have deadlines to keep and software to ship.

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson