[Simh] Simulated PDP-11 Blinkenlight front panel for SimH

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Thu May 31 09:27:40 EDT 2012

A few weeks ago I presented "Project BlinkenBone":
www.retrocmp.com/projects/blinkenbone
A real PDP-11 front panel was connected to a simulated PDP-11.
Well, nobody but me had any benefit from this project ...

Meanwhile there is also a photorealistic simulation of the front panel
itself.
It can be connected to SimH as an alternative to the physical panel.
So now everybody can run his/her very own Blinkenlight panel.

I made a simple installation package: Just download, unzip, start, enjoy!

It's been tested under WinXP/Win7 and Ubuntu. See download link and
instructions here:
www.retrocmp.com/projects/blinkenbone/176-blinkenbone-download-and-run-simulated-panels-for-free

In case of problems please give feedback.

Joerg