[Simh] Certainly a silly question

Craig A. Berry craigberry at mac.com
Fri May 4 14:47:14 EDT 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Patrick Renouvel wrote:

> Can we imagine one day to have the possibility to create DUA0 to DUA50 for example to test big configurations
>
> instead of 4 disks as dua, 4 dub 4 duc and 4 dud  ?

If I understand the question you want the ability to create one larger volume out of multiple smaller volumes?  You don't say which emulator or OS you are running.  If it's VMS on VAX, read the help on MOUNT/BIND to create a bound volume set.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry at mac.com

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser