[Simh] mac lisp on pdp-10?

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:38:05 EDT 2012

I take that back.. the config files present in the klh10 dist under run
already reference the PI-ITS-RP06.0-dbd9 file.

Unfortunately I
havent had much luck running it yet..  not sure why, but possibly because
I'm on a 64-bit linux and I built everything with "gcc -m32".
I built "base-ks-its" and copied the files from run/ksits and when
I run "kn10-ks klh10-kn.ini" and type "go" it doesnt seem to be doing
anything.  If I hit a key the first key seems to have no visible effect
but following keys print out a message like "[CTYI: 15 => 415, old 415]".
not sure if this is the emulator misbehaving, or me doing something
wrong.

--
Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com