[Simh] SWTPC

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Thu Jul 5 16:37:50 EDT 2012

Bob/Mark,

I have downloaded the v39 release code from the web site.  The version 2
swtp6800 emulators are there and do compile on MinGW here and work.  I
have downloaded my GIT simh/nj7p from github.  It contains work through
May by Mark.  It contains the swtp version 1 source code.  I plan to
create a swtp6800 branch, remove the swtp directory in total, and add in
the swtp6800 directory from Bobs release.  My starting point will be
from there.  When I have it working, I will push it back to my github files.

I have been working through the problems with the code.  It appears,
under Bobs 39 release, it works fine but under the github release, it is
failing in handling the the sim_processing_event().  Has there been a
change in that I am unaware of between Bobs and Marks releases?  The
emulators call that routine because they enter with sim_interval = 0,
but they never return.  They do respond to the ctl-E correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill