[Simh] smallest pdp-11 that can run TECO and sockets(*)?

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Jul 4 07:27:53 EDT 2012

On 7/4/2012 12:59 AM, Michael Bloom wrote:
> Richard,
>
> From reading your post (and the replies),  I think you may be trying
> to solve the wrong problem.

I have also read your post (and the replies). I have been looking for a
solution to quite the opposite problem. I have a PDP-11/05 that shows
sufficient signs of life to give me hope. All it has is the 16KW core
memory and the built in console serial port. That is a really a
"smallest pdp-11". My favorite idea to date has been a stand-alone FORTH
interpreter.