[Simh] mac lisp on pdp-10?

Tim Newsham tim.newsham at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:24:54 EDT 2012

if you, or others, could provide a guide for running
maclisp in ITS in simh, I think that would be great.
If not, any hints you can give would be appreciated.
I only chose to use klh10 over simh because I read
that others had used it to run ITS.

Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com