[Simh] Don Daglow's Dungeon (Pierre Francesco)

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Tue Jan 3 12:48:42 EST 2012

I've searched all the DECUS PDP-10 catalogs and don't find any mention.

Of course a lot of non-official stuff got distributed through the tape tree too and I know other Pomona College-credited games (likely Daglow was the author) stick in my memory from those days.

In some cases the SIG tapes did a pretty good job catching those "not actually in catalog" popular entries but as far as I can tell, not here.