[Simh] trouble selecting VAX ethernet on CentOS

Michael Bloom mabloom at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 29 00:54:30 EST 2012

That's great news.

I'm still curious as to the cause of gdb not being able to give a useful
stack trace on your system.

For future reference, when  you type "disas eth_open" in gdb,  was the
first line displayed "push %ebp"?

I'm hoping it's not.   If so,  a compile time option could make it be
so.  But if it already is,  then something else is the cause and future
debugging on your platform might prove to be difficult.