[Simh] SIMH vax.ini fine tuning

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Mon Sep 19 21:25:22 EDT 2011

I'm also partial to the throttle command... I run a 11/780
(retromud.superglobalmegacorp.com) and 3% gives me the 'feel' of an older
machine ...  And my VPS provider hasn't complained about it either.... Which
is nice as you cannot do anything to spike the cpu to 100% .....

For what it's worth..

Jason