[Simh] Microsoft Giano

Jason Stevens neozeed at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:14:09 EDT 2011

Yes the primary thing is the emips which on my Core i7 Q740 1.73Ghz
laptop is slow..
And oddly it being from microsoft it is a windows type thing, although
they do include
source, I haven't tried to build it..

If anyone wants to bypass the 1+ hour install, I did a basic install here..

http://vpsland.superglobalmegacorp.com/install/NetBSD/NetBSD-4.0.1/emips3.img.7z

It seems someone at microsoft saw simh, and decided to re-invent the
wheel as it were..