[Simh] PCAP for OpenVMS/Alpha

Matt scope.matthew at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 18 16:40:53 EDT 2011

Follow up:

It seems this problem is largely dependent on the version on DEC C used.
Different versions of DEC C use different registers for the pcap_event
function. With DEC C v6.5-001 register R4 is chosen, but the hobbyist CD
includes Compaq C v7.3-009 (I think), which chooses a different register
so most people on this list will probably not have seen the issue
previously mentioned.
Anyway I've uploaded a modified version of VMS PCAP which fixes this
issue and also adds support for OpenVMS/IA64.

http://www.9track.net/simh/

Also on this site you will find some other VAX emulators - the
VAXstation 2000 that I already released, VAX-11/730, MicroVAX II and
Industrial VAX 620. Let me know if you have any issues with these.

Matt