[Simh] need help with vax780 on linux

Thomas Pfau tfpfau at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:32:55 EDT 2011

Find out what your friend had the device type set to for this disk image and
set it to the same value in your vax.ini file.  I once had trouble trying to
boot the emulator off of a disk image that was copied from another system.
I hadn't set the device type.  After I did it booted with no problem.

Thomas Pfau
tfpfau at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomaspfau
http://nbpfaus.net/~pfau/